These chocolate dipped peanut butter and banana pretzels are the most perfect afternoon snack! A delicious and healthy snack that is incredibly easy to make. Only a few steps, no baking and requirements minimal effort. Which we all love, right? Right!
This post may contain affiliate links.
While working from home, I always find myself looking for a quick and easy healthy snack to finish off the work day. Since banana is all the craze these days, we’re making a snack other than banana bread this time! A shocker, I know. But don’t worry, the banana bread will always be the list of top recipes to make!
These four ingredient sandwiches are incredibly easy to make and just as easy to devour. These are the most perfect afternoon snack or dessert to enjoy. Sandwich the banana and peanut butter between two mini pretzels. Freeze. Melt chocolate. Dip. Freeze. EN-JOY!
My favorite peanut butter brands
When it comes to nut butters, try to stick to ones that contain only peanuts and/or salt. In no particular order, these are my favorites:
- Trader Joe’s (and it is only $1.99 in stores!!)
- Teddy’s Peanut Butter
- Maranatha Peanut Butter
My favorite gluten free pretzels:
My favorite chocolate:
- Enjoy Life dark chocolate
- HuKitchen dark chocolate
- Jojo’s Peanut Butter Chocolate (for an extra peanut butter taste!)
Need another recipe to try?
- Peanut Butter Banana Chocolate Mini Muffins
- Healthy Blender Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- Healthy Banana Bread French Toast
Ready to make these chocolate dipped peanut butter and banana pretzels?
Chocolate Dipped Peanut Butter Banana Pretzels
- 48 mini pretzels
- 24 banana slices 1/4 inch thick
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 3/4 cup chocolate melted
- Lay out half the mini pretzels on a freezer safe tray with freezer paper or parchment paper under
- Add a slice of banana on top of each mini pretzel
- Add 1 tsp of peanut butter on top of each banana slice
- Top the peanut butter with the second half of mini pretzels and freeze the sandwiches for 10 minutes
- Remove the sandwiches from the freezer. Melt the chocolate in the microwave in 30 second increments.
- Dip the peanut butter banana pretzel sandwiches in the melted chocolate and place back on the freezer tray
- Freeze for at least 20 minutes and enjoy!