Sheet pan salmon, broccoli and sweet potatoes. The easiest, tastiest and most delicious meal to make fresh or prep ahead of time. This recipe requires minimal ingredients, time and clean up. And I am sure that is something we can all appreciate!
This post may contain affiliate links.
I have been on such a salmon kick recently. Whether it is in the air fryer, sauteed in a pan or baked with some vegetables all in one – it never disappoints.
Health Benefits of Salmon:
Not only is salmon delicious but it has incredible health benefits! First and foremost, it is high in protein and omega-3s. I always try to make a balanced plate full of protein, fat and carbs and salmon easily covers the protein and healthy fats portions (alongside the other wonderful ingredients in this full meal)! Omega-3s are essential because our bodies cannot produce it. They have been shown to decrease inflammation and help to lower blood pressure. Additionally, salmon is a great source of a variety of B vitamins, potassium and selenium.
SO… what will you need to make the sheet pan salmon, broccoli and sweet potatoes?
- Olive Oil
- Sweet Potatoes
- Smoked Paprika
- Garlic Powder
- Onion Powder
- Ground Rosemary
- Chile Lime Seasoning
- Gather all of your ingredients before starting – make sure you have everything on hand!
2. Season your sweet potatoes and bake for 5 minutes at 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Then add your broccoli and mix on the pan before placing back in the oven for 10 more minutes.
3. While the vegetables are roasting, prep your salmon by sprinkling the chile lime seasoning on the top.
4. Add the seasoned salmon to the middle of the pan and bake for 20 minutes! 18 minutes baking and 2 minutes broil at the end for an extra crisp on the salmon.
Can I make any substitutions or add more ingredients?
- Broccoli: Brussels sprouts would work just as well!
- Sweet Potatoes: feel free to substitute with white, yellow or purple potatoes
- Chile Lime Seasoning: If you do not have access to a premade chile lime seasoning, replace with 1 tsp of smoked paprika, 1 tsp red pepper flakes, 1/2 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp garlic powder and the juice of half a lime.
This meal can easily be made as a meal prep or packaged up as leftovers. Store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days or freeze in a freezer safe bag/container for up to 4 months.
Need more easy dinners? Check these out!
Don’t forget to pin this recipe to save for later:
Shop this post:
Shop my favorites: HERE!
Sheet Pan Salmon, Broccoli and Sweet Potatoes
- Sheet Pan
- 3 salmon fillets 3-4 oz each
- 2 large sweet potatoes or 3 small/medium
- 4 cups broccoli
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp ground rosemary
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp chile lime seasoning see notes
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425°F
- Cut the sweet potatoes into 1/2 sized cubes. Add to a large mixing bowl with the olive oil, smoked paprika, garlic powder, onion powder and ground rosemary. Toss until sweet potatoes are evenly coated and add to a parchment paper lined pan.
- Add the sweet potatoes to the oven for 5 minutes.
- While the sweet potatoes are in the oven, cut up your broccoli into florets. Remove the sheet pan with sweet potatoes out of the oven and toss with the sweet potatoes on the pan. Season both with black pepper. Cook for 10 minutes.
- While the vegetables are in the oven, season the salmon fillets with the chile lime seasoning, or your favorite salmon seasoning. After the 10 minutes is up, add the salmon in the middle of the sheet pan and cook for 18 minutes.
- Optional, broil on high for 2 additional minutes for a crispier top on the salmon!
- I used Trader Joe’s Chile Lime Seasoning but any will work. If you do not have access to a premade chile lime seasoning, mix together 1 tsp smoked paprika, 1 tsp red pepper flakes, 1/2 tsp salt and 1/2 tsp garlic powder with the juice of half a lime.