Time for February Favorites and I don’t know about anyone else but this month seemed to fly by for sure! This month’s favorites is a good mix of food, fitness and home as I moved into a new apartment. This post you will find all of my favorite products that kept me sane throughout the whole process.
This post may include affiliate links
1. Over Easy Bars: Okay these bars have been life savers – especially when I packed away all my cooking appliances and needed grab and go food to keep me going. Each bar packs 8-11g of protein and made with whole ingredients. They are similar ingredient wise to RX bars but have a less sticky texture. They are full organic oats, nut butter, and cage-free egg whites. You can use the code “NATURALLYBEINGNAT20” for 20% your order!
2. Nut Pods Creamer: If you follow me on Instagram stories, you will know that this is my go to dairy free creamer. In the winter I was on a Peppermint Mocha kick but recently been loving the hazelnut flavor. This creamer is one of the only dairy free creamers that I have found to be extra creamy, low sugar and gets super frothy!
3. Cara Cara Oranges: We are in full force citrus season and I am living for it! Last year I discovered cara cara oranges and I have been looking forward to them coming back into season since. They are super juicy and a little sweeter. They are not the peel and eat kind but after slicing them up, they come off the rind really easily. I have found them at Trader Joe’s, Wegman’s and Whole Foods. Definitely try these out before they are out because the season is short! Plus, we could all use an extra dose of Vitamin C in these winter months for a little immunity boost.
4. Ninja Speciality Coffee Maker: This coffee system is a new addition to the apartment and I am in LOVE, so it had to make an appearance for February favorites. It makes a single cup, pot of coffee or any size in between. In addition, you can select classic, rich or over ice (which is going to come in handy in the warm months). Even better there is a frother attachment and we all know how amazing a froth is in coffee!
5. Cosori Air Fryer: With the move, I left the air fryer at home and decided to buy a new one. So far I have been loving this because it is quite, compact and easy to clean. It has more settings than my previous one as well, which is always nice when you do not want to look up a time and temperature to air fry something at. Tonight on the menu is balsamic caprese stuffed chicken in it and I am so excited! I’ll also be posting an Italian pesto panini recipe made in this air fryer in a few days so stayed tune.
6. Ninja Professional 72 Oz Blender: If you are looking a solid high speed blender without breaking the bank (aka a Vitamix), this is the blender for you. This is my first time having a good blender after being a dry hard nutribullet fan and I have seen my thick smoothie game upgrade immediately. I have also made oat flour, soups and more already!
Recipe on Repeat
7. Stovetop Turkey Chili: Not only is this recipe super easy to make but it left me with a ton of leftovers for the easiest heat and eat lunches! February was a month of making double at dinner to eat at lunch instead of prepping lunches ahead of time. I always go back and forth between planning separate lunches and dinners but with lots going on during the month, I didn’t cook as much on the weekend and relied heavily on the leftovers.
8. Bar Cart: Now, I am not the biggest drinker but this is such a great accent piece. In our living room, it takes up just the right amount of empty space and adds a touch of classy, right? I am obsessed with the look, between the hanging wine glasses and the wine bottle rack. It has a ton of room and it was incredibly easy to put together. I am also not the biggest handyman so if I can build this, anyone can.
9. Beige Bed Frame: Also equitability easy to put together as the bar cart was (even though I was not the one to put it together… I was told it was easy so we are going with that!). For my bedroom, I am really focusing on neutrals for a sense of peace and calming. This bed frame has the perfect touch of character and has just a little room underneath. It is also a platform bed, which was key for me, as I was not interested in getting a box spring too.
10. Mattress in a Box: Okay have I been living under a rock just finding out about a mattress in a box!? It was SO easy to move and as soon as we opened it up, it began inflating immediately. I was even able to sleep on it that night and I am thoroughly impressed. After a bunch of research, I found this one specifically on Amazon with over 77,000 reviews and an average rating of 4.6 out of 5 stars and can so far contest to that rating.
11. Balega Silver No Show Socks: Seriously my ride or die socks for all around comfort. I have only been wearing these socks for long runs, lots of time on my feet or just around my apartment. They have the perfect amount of cushion around the ankle/heel area, where I typically get blisters. I am a firm believer that the right sock and shoe combination makes a huge difference in decreasing chances of injuries/pain.
I hope you all loved this February Favorites Roundup!
These are just a few of my February favorites between new items in my apartment and things that got me through the hectic move! I look forward to sharing more as the place comes together more and I settle in a little bit – so look out for more Philadelphia favorites to come as well!